Thursday 22 March 2012

KAHAANI - The Movie


Kahani ★★★★★ (*When the heck have anyone rated 5??*)




"KAHANI THE MOVIE ". I wana stress the sentence "THE MOVIE" again. This movie doesnt have any gape holes not even a hole the size of a needle. It's just completely sealed. Well, Its a Box Piece!


For a Movie freak like me, this movie was a Feastá. Movie is gripping each & every minute for 2 hours and it'll blow you away with heart-throbbing climax in the end. Coming out of the Screen I bet, You'll comprehend "why-the-hell-can't-an-Indian- cinema- be- this- good??". 


Ahhh.... Vidya, THE WOMAN, she has booked her place for the next National Award. If National Award Organisers had delayed this years event a bit, they could given her the award for both Dirty Picture & Kahani together. (*Appaling Humor, My Apologies*). Well I may be too Optimistic or Over excited or just plain drunk, this might make the list of Best Foreign Films @ 85th Oscars.




I'm not gona spill the beans (*I can't resist though*). Just go watch it ! This is one of those "You-Shouldn't-Miss-This" Movies. Well, I have a question to ask the director, "Why the hell, were you making a movie like Alladin???" (*Clears Throat*). Now, I know, I have wasted your valuable 2 mins of your time. Now get back to whatever the heck you were doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment